Tuesday, July 21, 2009

i.n.c.o.m.p.l.e.t.e

We are all going our separate ways and
I will miss the closeness we all once had.

Had the keyword to the past.

How can one moment ruin a lifetime of trust?
Our bond is no longer held together by the fabric of time,
One snip from the scissors tore us all apart.

Can I tell you all I cry at night?
Because we aren’t together anymore?

I feel lost,
I always looked to each one of you for advice
but time changed, we changed.

One goes with the other
And I get caught in the middle.

I can’t stand it anymore
I cry for each and every one of us.

The memories of yesterday are always haunting my mind.
I want us to laugh together.
We act like children trapped in an adult appearance

It’s frustrating but can you see that?
NO…
Never had you all noticed I tried and still try
To keep us together.

When the world turned us down
We always had our own world to turn to.

I’m angry at all of you
But I can’t stop these tears from falling.
So my night will turn to dawn
And I will lose another night sleep.

Friendship will wither within time
And I will continue to fix the incomplete puzzle.

(Taken from :: http://aly06.deviantart.com/art/A-broken-friendship-58362352)





No comments:

Post a Comment

♥Interesting Post by Others♥