Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Malcolm



Still ingat cerita kat bawah ni?

Meh2 tengok gambar latest diorang :)

"One man's garbage is another man's anniversary present"

"Oh come on, Malcolm. If we only looked at stuff we could afford,  all we would ever see is crap"

 "Mom, its impossible. I'm in school. When I'm not in school, I have homework. When I'm not doing homework, I'm in detention. If I'm lucky, I have six hours free a week. At minimum wage, I wouldn't be able to make it home until Thanksgiving 2010."


"You can't make me take a bath. I'll go outside and roll in the mud, and I'll go to bed that way."

"It's amazing all the different kinds of kids you meet when you're tutoring after school. In the last six weeks alone, I've met morons, idiots, lunkheads, jackasses and one imbecile. "

"Is Malcolm a robot?"

Eh, ada lagi family member diorang. Baby. Tak jumpa gambar latest baby ni.


Mcam nak cari completed 7 seasons cerita ni. Tapi, kat mana eh? Nak download MALAS! Banyak T___T

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥Interesting Post by Others♥